Monday, June 28, 2010

Albany NY Certification

Twenty one wonderful women worked through a wide array of projects to complete this year's Certification training. It hardly seems possible to have this much fun and learn so much at the same time. In three short days these women went from being complete strangers to building friendships with other creative women. Many plan to get together in the future. And that's one of the great things about our certification classes. As a teacher, I find great joy in watching the friendships blossom. I'm hoping to return again next year to see old friends. Because it's not just the students who have newfound friends. I've established so many new friendships around the country as I teach the Certification trainings! And I'll look forward to seeing those friends again in future Certification trainings.

No comments: