Thursday, July 29, 2010

Project Runway Season 8

It's another season of Project Runway. Count me in for a faithful viewer who has watched every single episode of every single season! In fact, I've watched most of the episodes so many times, I have them memorized! So, it's only natural that I would invite a small group of my most fashionable fashionista friends for a fabulous night of good food, good friends, and well....good wine! This season they're treating us to a full 1-1/2 hours...30 ADDITIONAL minutes of heaven! I am in awe of these gutsy contestants who expose themselves to harsh critiques of garments created in ONE day. ONE DAY! Can you imagine creating a garment that is runway worthy in ONE DAY?!!! My premiere party guests included Pia from Germany (3rd from the left in the picture) who talks just like Heidi Klum! Tim Gunn didn't show up and I'm really devastated about that but perhaps he'll fly in for next week's party!

No comments: