Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pennsylvania - Spring 2011











Stop 2 of the Spring Sulky Season brought me to Pennsylvania where Nancy Sapin and I worked at the AQS Show in Amish Country in charming Lancaster PA. The wonderful part about Lancaster is the food where our first stop of the day was the market. Locals set up stands where you can purchase from an array of cheeses, homemade breads, and scrumptious desserts. Following the Lancaster Show I had a few days between shows where I got to know Philadelphia. I saw an absolutely breathtaking collection of couture clothing by Capucci at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The gift shops at the Museum had adorable clothes and I added a few pieces to my wardrobe. I loved the Mosaic Garden in the heart of Philadelphia where even the bathroom was converted into art!

No comments: