Thursday, May 5, 2011

Studios magazine Summer 2011











Yesterday I received my issue of
Studios magazine Summer 2011.
Here are some pictures of my studio which you can see in the magazine.
My very creative friend, Julie McCullough is also featured in the same issue. I thought you'd enjoy seeing a sneak preview of my studio. The magazine should appear in book stores somewhere around May 20th. Let me know what you think! I love this room which is a good thing considering the hours I spend here! There was one little error in my two page spread. Under the section "Why my space works for me" somehow someone else's answer landed on my page. No, I do not live in a 120-year-old farmhouse. Rather I live in a contemporary home built and designed by my husband...Which is about as far as you can get from an old farmhouse! We love this house. It's five different levels, very open, sparsely furnished, and a house that begs to host parties. We love it here! But my FAVORITE room in the house is my sewing studio. I absolutely adore this space!

No comments: